YOUNG USERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOUNG USERS
YOUNG USERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Go down

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions Empty Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Post by Latina Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Welcome to the Official Generation IV Question and Answer Thread!

This thread is a consolidated area where all simple questions about the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum versions can be asked.

So what should I post here?

As you should all know, the main body of the forum is the place to submit threads that will create discussion amongst the other members of the forum, and submitting threads to ask a simple question simply pushes these worthwhile discussions down the page and out of view. So basically, any question that would get the same or similar answers from everybody who replies should be asked in this thread, as they will not create any discussion whatsoever. You can also use this thread to ask if your Pokémon is legitimate or not.

What about my team?

In-game teams should be posted in the In-Game Team Help subforum. Team rates for competitive teams should be asked in the Strategies and Movesets forum.

Well, that’s it! Thanks for using the thread, and don’t forget to ask the kind chaps who look at this thread for help if you need it!

Breeding Questions

What's acceptable in this thread. Here are some examples:

* How do you get <insert egg move> on <random Pokemon>?
* Why isn't <Pokemon> breeding with <Pokemon>?
* What item do I need to breed <Pokemon>?

Questions about soft resetting are also acceptable here.

Here's a rundown of some of the more common questions:

* Can you breed a Shiny Pokemon from Shiny Parents? The Answer is No.
* How does one pass on TM from parent to child? The Father must know the move and the child must be capable of learning the TM.

'I see you standing there as if on a distant horizon, I reach out and our hands touch'
Latina
Latina
Admin

https://celebi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down