YOUNG USERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOUNG USERS
YOUNG USERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

selecting undefeated party in black and white??

2 posters

Go down

selecting undefeated party in black and white?? Empty selecting undefeated party in black and white??

Post by boopy Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 am

guys i just started playing blk n white and i loaded black in my rom!!
suggest a starter and other 5 pokemon to make my team strong..,
boopy
boopy

Back to top Go down

selecting undefeated party in black and white?? Empty Re: selecting undefeated party in black and white??

Post by David Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:49 am

There are quite some status differences between these 3 pokemon, but the best pokemon is really whatever you want. Personally I would LOVE to have Tepig, but i want to balance out my team so...ya. These are the status differences between the pokemon.
Snivy- Highest speed of all the starter pokemon, but the lowest HP and attack and S.Att, admiral Defence and S.Def.
Tepig- Highest attack and HP of all the starters, but lowest defence, S.Def, S.Att, and speed.
Oshawott- Highest S.Att, Lowest speed and S.Def, S.Att, but has admiral HP and attack.
So personally I wanted to get a Tepig, but then I did some research and they will ALL say Tepig is not recommended, but also recommended so it can be for people that think they have what it takes to have a more difficult adventure. Shivy, is a NOT recommended but I would like to use it because of its ability to be rather hard to train, and use in battle. So basically it is used by more advanced players, like me ( I have played for over 5 years or 3 i don't remember, but I know what I talk about)
Oshawott, is recommended for people that have a just started playing pokemon, or are not good. I would also like to have this pokemon but i'm a advance player.
I hope this helped!
P.S. Oshawott is a great pokemon, the same goes to Tepig, and Shivy. and to all people that liked this, have a great trip on your adventure on Pokemon!

Ok firstly playing for 5 years doesnt make u advanced i have been watching/playing pokemon since i was 8 and im now 20 so dont go bragging about being advanced :-)
Secondly there is no better starter pokemon they are all good at different things in game and are more useful than the others at different points in the game, the best starter is whatever you want it to be as they are all desinged to be good at some aspects of game but bad at others. Choose your favourite out of the 3

David

Back to top Go down

selecting undefeated party in black and white?? Empty Re: selecting undefeated party in black and white??

Post by Latina Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 am

actually i use Oshawott.
i think its great.
Latina
Latina
Admin

https://celebi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boopy Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:42 am

nicely said latina..
but wat abt other 5 pokemon in my party to 've??
suggest some!!
boopy
boopy

Back to top Go down

Post by Latina Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 am

1.Partat[ [found at route 1,2,3]very good normal type ]evolves into watchdog

2.Lillipup[very good][found at route 1,2,3]

3.Pidove [ flying type,we need flying type in future of games][found at route 3,4,5]

4.Blitzle[Thunder type [at route 3 ]

5.Sandile[dark type] [found at route 4]
Latina
Latina
Admin

https://celebi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down